Contoh Surat Lamaran Dengan Bahasa Inggris

Updated at: Selasa, 20 November 2012 .

Contoh Surat Lamaran Dengan Bahasa Inggris ~ Update informasi seputar surat lamaran untuk anda yang membutuhkanya untuk melamar pekerjaan , namun kali ini surat lamaran yang akan saya berikan adalah dalam bahasa inggris , mungkin bebrapa perusahaan internasional meminta anda untuk membuat surat lamaran dalam bahasa inggris .
Contoh Surat Lamaran Dengan Bahasa Inggris

Berikut Beberapa Contoh Surat Lamaran Dengan Bahasa Inggris yang mungkin akan bermanfaat untuk anda , silahkan baca dengan seksama dan selengkapnya di bawah ini semoga bermanfaat :



Contoh 1

                                                                                                                   Jakarta, May 29th 2012


Attention To:
Human Resources Department
PT. Kopi Kadal Adi
Jl. Moh Hatta no. 45
Jakarta



Dear Sir/Madam,

Having known about a job vacancy advertised on Media Indonesia, 25th May, 2012, I am interested in the position of Account Executive (AE).
I am a 23 year old male, graduated from a reputable university, having skill in English, both written and spoken and also operating computer. I am a hard worker, able to work in individual and in team.

I would gladly welcome an opportunity to have an interview with you at your convenience. I hope my skills can be one of your company's assest. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you for your consideration and attention.




Sincerely yours,




Aang Hermansyah




Enclosures :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID Card
- Popy of Final Certificate
- Photo


Contoh 2

                                                                                                           Palembang, May 29th 2012



Attention To:
Mr. Aman Maulana
PT. Bumi Sentosa Damai
Jl. Cendrawashi No. 72A
Palembang

Dear Mr. Maulana,

I am a graduate student in Computer Science at Indonesia University, and I will be awarded an M.S. degree in July 2012. I am currently looking for a position related to Database/Graphics Package Design in the research and development department of a major company.

Before coming to Indonesia University, I designed, supervised, and completed a CAD system. The function covers vector, character and curve generation, windowing, shading, and transformations.

At Indonesia University, my research work involves Compilation of Relational Queries into Network DML. To enhance my background, I have taken some courses in computer graphics and database, and I have experience in and an understanding of the design of databases. With this b background, I certainly believe that I am competent to meet challenging tasks and can make a good contribution to your company.

Enclosed is my resume, which indicates in some detail my training and experience. I sincerely hope that my qualifications are of interest to you and that an interview might be arranged at your convenience.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.




Sincerely yours,


Rossa Elvira

Contoh 3 .



                                                                                                                      Jakarta, May 29th 2012


Attention To:
Human Resources Department
PT. Kopi Kadal Adi
Jl. Moh Hatta no. 45
Jakarta



Dear Sir/Madam,

Having known about a job vacancy advertised on Media Indonesia, 25th May, 2012, I am interested in the position of Account Executive (AE).
I am a 23 year old male, graduated from a reputable university, having skill in English, both written and spoken and also operating computer. I am a hard worker, able to work in individual and in team.

I would gladly welcome an opportunity to have an interview with you at your convenience. I hope my skills can be one of your company's assest. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you for your consideration and attention.




Sincerely yours,




Aang Hermansyah




Enclosures :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID Card
- Popy of Final Certificate
- Photo
 

Demikianlah beberapa Contoh Surat Lamaran Dengan Bahasa Inggris semoga bermanfaat untuk anda yang akan melamar pekerjaan untuk perusahaan asing , Bagi anda yang belum tahu cara membuat daftar riwayat hidup anda dapat membaca artikel berikut ini Contoh Daftar Riwayat Hidup semoga bermanfaat .

Sumber : Banksurat . Com

Comments :